May 13, 2018
1. She insists she was a drummer in a previous life.
2. She had the long-standing plank record at her gym.
3. She really likes the click-clack sound of shoes.
4. ‘Steak, carrots, and potatoes’ was keyword for ‘Lucky Charms’ when Dad was out of town.
5. She always made an extra Easter dinner on a cute little egg tray for the mean old lady down the street that lived alone even though she always answered the door with, ‘I already ate.’
6. She collects antique strollers and antique doll cribs.
7. If she ever goes missing, you just need to follow her trail of errands where she has most definitely shared her entire daily schedule in great detail with the check-out people.
8. She got an alarm system with all the works for our house after reading a Deen Koontz book.
9. She pronounces puberty like ‘pooberty.’
10. She called to congratulate a mother of a friend when he came out of the closet. (BEFORE he had the chance to share the news with his own mother but that is an entirely different story.)
10 Promises When You Finish a Draft
March 4, 2015
Ten things about writing groups
October 17, 2013
My HUGE and GIGANTIC news.
March 20, 2015
10 Things About my Mom on Mother's Day
Conference Tips for the Introvert
September 28, 2015
2015 SCBWI MidAtlantic Fall Conference Information Cheat Sheet
August 31, 2015
10 Characters I Met While on Vacation
July 8, 2014
10 Reasons why EVERYONE should go to a writing retreat.
May 27, 2014
Book Review: Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan
April 6, 2014
Book review: Flora and Ulysses: The Illuminated Adventures by Kate DiCamillo
Ten things about revision that have little to do with actual revision
February 17, 2014
counting by 7s
flora and ulysses
novel revision retreat